Sunday, September 6, 2009

I might have a problem

I may be addicted to a fabric softener.

Let's list the signs...
-I am washing everything in sight
-Stripping beds (even the mattress pad and the comforter inside the duvet)
-When getting dressed I only wear the things that have been freshly washed
-I only dress my kids in stuff that's freshly washed
-I've been steering my husband to clothes that are freshly washed
-My to-do list includes taking down all of my curtains and washing them
-I've taken the clean towels that get to the bottom of the cabinet and rewashed them
-Also on the to-do list - wash all the coats, sweatshirts and jackets that hang by the back door
-I went out and bought another bottle even though the original one is only half empty
-I've been trying to use the half full bottle of other fabric softener I have to use but I can't make myself do it

Warning: DO NOT BUY Downy Simple Pleasures in the Almond Cream Bliss scent to go with your All Free and Clear Small and Mighty. It is not advised, unless you really need to do laundry, then it may be a very wise idea.

9 comments:

  1. Get your ASS to my house and start cleaning RIGHT NOW!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you let me wash all of your laundry in this damn fabric softener I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, whatever you do, please DO NOT WASH THE CHILDREN with the fabric softener!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send me some of that will ya? Maybe it will make me do the laundry more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I got a downy coupon loaded on my Kroger plus card today, plus the downy simple pleasures was on sale. But I could not do the almond- I bet if my nose was not affected by the pregnancy I would have loved the smell. Instead, I went with the lavendar. Mike is going to die when he steps out of the shower and wraps himself in all that flowery scent. I will tell him to blame you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here was my comment last night: MIKE, smell your towel, it smells so good, I finally got rid of that Cat Pee smell.

    I have no idea how boys do it, but they make towels stink with their essential Eau Du Dude. And the Downy Simple Pleasures Lavendar made the towels smell like heaven, or unicorn farts. Just a whole nose full of Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne, step away from the bottle. Your addiction is starting just like mine did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iknow, I know. I'm doing more laundry, and even though I changed the sheets this weekend, I'm trying to justify washing my entire linen closet.

    Oh.....addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You, my friend, are a lost cause.

    ReplyDelete