Saturday, December 5, 2009

excused absence

Alright so I've been gone for awhile, but wait, I can explain. I have a doctor's note and one from my parents.

The week before the week of Thanksgiving I was sick as a dog. So sick in fact that I went to the doctor, that's saying something. I got my z-pack and went home to recover and try to get ready to leave for WI. I completely missed Adam's birth. Total suckage. We had a great time in WI and saw lots of friends and family.

The weekend after Thanksgiving we came home with my parents in tow. Lily colored with G&G continuously. The ladies also learned just how fun it is to have an audience for their shows. Dad and I put up the outside decorations and we have most of the inside done. We're making up for being between houses last year. Pics to follow. G&G went home Thursday morning, there were lots of sad faces and some tears.

Today we're off to "the woods" aka Fulton Farms to cut down our tree. Tonight we're going to take a hike to see a lighted waterfall. Bring it, I'm ready!

2 comments:

  1. where is the lighted waterfall? That's totally up our alley. Can you email me at pamelambailey at yahoo dot com or post a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The falls are only lit one night. It was really cool, Santa was in the woods and they had crafts and refreshments in two tents. It's a great place to hike.

    http://www.miamicountyparks.com/charfalls.html

    ReplyDelete