Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A new favorite sandwich

My husband told me to put this sandwich on my blog so I figured what the heck. I have no pictures, we always eat them too fast. This is nothing fancy, it's just regular stuff you might already have, but put together in a way you may not have tried.

What you need...
-some good, hearty bread, I like 7 grain from our local bakery
-a ripe pear, sliced thin
-good cheese, anything with Kraft on the label is no good. Fontina, sharp cheddar, Gouda, Havarti- whatever floats your boat
-Dijon mustard
-salted butter
-deli honey ham, sliced thin or shaved

Now make yourself a grilled cheese out of that stuff, make sure you put some cheese between each layer to help it stick while flipping. Ta-da! Done!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Kraft crack! Spoken like a true Wisconsiner. Sounds like a yummy sandwich. I love Havarti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete