Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Too many ideas and a trip to Joann's


  • I should not be allowed in Joann Fabrics, I really shouldn't.

  • While there today I got the supplies I needed to complete the following projects:

  • -Two pieces of artwork for guest bedroom

  • -Two pillows for guest bedroom

  • -One wreath for the library

  • -Four lumbar cushions for our patio chairs

  • I also spray painted an outdoor table and a headboard and cleared out one measly raised bed.

  • I finished the wreath and one of the pieces of artwork, though I may go back and do more with it tomorrow.

  • I have a date with my sewing machine tomorrow, it's going to be a long one.

1 comment:

  1. We should officially change the saying from "Like a kid in a candy store" to "Like a Sarah in a craft store." ;o)

    ReplyDelete