Thursday, October 1, 2009

here we go

Time flies. Enjoy it.

Everyone told me this while I was pregnant and while my babies were tiny. I knew it was true but most of the time we were in survival mode, having twins is no easy task. I tried to enjoy them as much as I could but a month or so ago I turned my back for one second and when I turned around they were HUGE.

Preschool? Boyfriends? Reading? Hannah Montana? Nail polish? Attitude? Eye rolling?

Oh yeah, we have arrived. In a big way.

On Tuesday as I dropped off the girls at preschool Austin's (Ava's boyfriend) mom came up to me apologizing. She told me that Austin had kissed Ava on the cheek. She went on to say that they sat him down and sternly told him that it was ok to hug and hold hands but kissing was not allowed. She must have thought I would be pissed because she was falling all over herself with apologies. I laughed it off and told her it was no big deal.

I don't know what I'm going to do with that girl in 10 years. She may have to go live in a convent.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY.kissing already? WOW.

    Convent or military school. We threatened Abs with military school tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...at least it is only one w/a bf, wait til it's both of them......

    ReplyDelete
  3. No braces or contacts until they're in the college!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My original plan was to avoid the whole potty training thing. Nothing like a disgusting chastity diaper to put the brakes on prom night.

    ReplyDelete