Monday, October 25, 2010

Momma wants a kindle

Oh baby I've got it bad.

I love to read and I am especially fond of historical fiction. When I read something of that genre I am constantly on wikipedia researching people, places, and events to see how they compare with the authors portrayal in the story. This is one of the biggest reasons I want a kindle. Did you know that you can search wiki while in the middle of reading? How cool is that? So the next time I'm reading about a particular battle in the civil war or a historical figure I can check it out on wiki, see some photo's, and go back to reading.

I've entertained purchasing a kindle in the past but always thought it was too expensive. However, now there is a $139, non 3G, option. Perfect. $139 is still a chunk of change but it's not ridiculous. I have already started a wish list of all the ebooks I want.

Santa better deliver.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your hubby reads your blog. I also love to read historical fiction - feel free to send some recommendations my way : )

    ReplyDelete