Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well Crap

Ok, so I guess I'm weak.


I jumped on the bandwagon to follow Jenell. Where she blogs, I follow. Hopefully we'll be able to stay in touch a little better this way. At least we'll be able to keep up with each other's day to day bs more closely than we have been. (Aren't those pesky three years up yet? I'm kinda over the whole you in Australia thing already. My neighbors house is for sale btw, just sayin')


Honestly though, I find myself often wrapped up in said day to day bs and forget all the silly little things the ladies say and do. Hopefully this blog won't be as empty as their baby books.


What's going on...

Background noise: Lily being the teacher and Ava being the children, Franklin on TV

Smell: Coffee and oatmeal

Weather: Sunny high of 49, yippee!

To-Do's: Phone calls, laundry, floors, workout, find a CSA

Dinner for tonight: Walleye, homemade mac and cheese, broccoli

4 comments:

  1. you follower! it's ok, i am too. i got on here to check out scrapbook stuff...i'm a flippin scrap-a-holic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That okay, I plan to follow you around the country forever...Lets never live more than a days drive apart EVER again. I promise not to move to another continent, and Jeremy has to promise never to make you move to the East Coast cuz...well I'm not cut out to be a Yankee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - I almost crapped my own pants reading about your shitty doctor - what a riot!!! Of course I also must mention that your meal (walleye, mac/ch, broc) is one of our standards, so it was pretty funny to read that my next-door neighbor just made it for dinner! I'm so glad you moved in before we moved out..I think you're a keeper...Barbara

    ReplyDelete