Thursday, April 23, 2009

eek times 5

1. I just spent $1,000 on tile for the new bathroom. I also have the paint for the bathtub. The contractor is coming tomorrow to remove the tub so we can start work on it and Jer has to finish demo this weekend. I now need to order the tub fixture (and drain and all that junk) and bath accessories. Towel bars are much trickier than I thought they'd be fwiw.

2. They start construction on the 29th! If all goes according to plan (cross your fingers) they'll be done in 2 weeks or less. I really want to soak in my new bathroom on Mother's Day, we'll see.

3. Jer's niece is coming to stay with us for three weeks this summer. I am very excited, I hope we have fun, she is 13....we'll see what it's like to have a teenager.

4. I made a camping (in a park model RV) reservation for Father's Day weekend at Cedarlane campground by Put In Bay, OH. Brenna will be with us and I think we'll have a blast. This makes two years in a row of camping for Father's Day. Last year was in Colorado Springs, I think Ohio should be slightly different.

5. My friend Liz is coming to Cinci/Kentucky this weekend for work and will be coming to see our house on Sunday and have dinner. She just informed me that she is 13 weeks pg with her second child. I am thrilled for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment